Working for a Progressive Data Centric Company providing interesting information through the use of the latest technoglogies to the healthcare industry. Currently seeking a Senior Applications & Integration Developer is responsible for designing, developing, documenting, and supporting software applications across the business. This position is responsible for constructing general software solutions as part of a team as well as working independently. You will also responsible for taking a leadership role when developing and supporting solutions design and API integration.
- 4+ years' experience developing web applications in .net. Experience developing
- mobile applications is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience building backend systems utilising RESTful/Graph QL APIs.
- Experience in designing, creating, and maintaining automation solutions.
- Strong technical skills and experience with a variety of platforms (MSSQL, .NET,
- Experience in creating secure and effective public-facing, scalable applications.
- Ability to perform advanced scripting and SQL Queries.
- Knowledge of IT Change Control Processes and Methodologies.
- Strong understanding of communication protocols (TCP/IP, SSL, SSH, SFTP, ODBC)
- Creation and consuming of RESTful APIs, and experience with JSON format.
- Datawarehouse Principals, Business requirement collection, SQL data modelling,
ability to translate technical specifications into business processes and vice versa.
- Creation/support of ETL packages using .NET, C#, SQL SSIS or an equivalent
To be successful you will demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to deal with a broad range of stakeholders. You wil have the aptitude and experience in a fast-paced organisation, ideally with high flexibility. In return for a competitive salary package. Interested? Please click the 'Apply Now' button quoting #214282