Senior Application Support Specialist liaising with a range of internal and external stakeholders, at all levels, to ensure the ongoing support, maintenance, and improvement of across the organizations Applications
- work closely with the Business, ICT teams and vendors to provide issue resolution, solution, and service delivery
- investigate, identify, and rectify root cause of incident tickets
- accountable for maintaining up-to-date knowledge of systems, associated integrated platforms, required patches, product development and expected future enhancements.
- evaluate new releases and upgrades of enterprise applications to determine functionality requirements and implement the required change management
- accountable for coordination of the installation, testing and implementation of upgrades and patches, and adherence to the organisations Change Management process
- project and Portfolio Management (PPM) including Clarity
- postgraduate qualifications or progress towards postgraduate qualifications and/or extensive relevant experience in related discipline
- tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or extensive experience and specialist expertise in the IT field
- ability to work on multiple projects and activities according to agreed schedules, timelines, and deliverables
- demonstrated skills in the analysis, assessment, design, specification, development, testing, implementation, and support of enterprise level computer-based applications
- significant technical skills with: PPM systems like Clarity, application servers, web servers and databases
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.