Our client, a large Australian client is seeking to engage an experienced Application Development Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to lead a BAU or project team consists of developers, testers or support associates and provide technical guidance, from the Rhodes, Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum 8+ years total ICT industry proven experience in a customer facing role. E.g. Consulting, Support
- Minimum 3+ years of demonstrated experience in (Content Management Tools) Objective application support and configuration.
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience in Objective workflow configuration, deployment and support
- Provides analytical support in the conceptualization, development and implementation of application
- Experience in liaising with the Objective vendor for technical issues and other support issues.
- Highly technical background
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 198994.