Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Application Developer for a long-term contract located in Canberra.
Key position responsibilities:
- Being accountable to the NCIS Program Manager to ensure team outputs meet Program stakeholder needs;
- Working with Product Owners to drive the delivery of technical solutions through the management of their own team and coordination with other technical teams;
- Providing extensive application development knowledge and skills to support Technical Leads in project delivery including the management of own workload;
- Developing comprehensive documentation and perform testing to demonstrate built software and support successful system implementations; .
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of software solutions using SDLC methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Well-developed leadership and people management skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships through consultation and sharing of information.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications skills, including demonstrated ability to maintain productive working relationships and to liaise effectively with senior stakeholders to reach agreement on complex matters.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491quoting Job Reference: 204983
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.