Our Federal Government Client is seeking experienced Angular Developers with strong architectural skills who can compare and contrast advanced design decisions and provide suitable recommendations based on business requirements. The successful applicant will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an iterative / agile approach in Microsoft Azure platform.
This is a long-term contract role until 31 December 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- You must have strong knowledge and experience working with the Angular framework (8+).
- Comprehensive knowledge of RxJS and reactive development principals.
- Ability to compare SPA architectures to effectively form a recommendation based on business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in REST API development using .NET Core.
- Experience developing cloud native applications in Azure.
- Establishing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or GIT.
It is desirable if you have:
- Familiarity with working in an agile delivery environment.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #210290
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.