One of Australia's most renowned businesses is growing a small product team and seeking a strong Senior Android Developer to deliver exciting new mobile experiences. This permanent position will be working for a fin-tech style company with one of Australia's largest banking organisations behind it. Offering work place benefits like stability along with the chance to be creative - the best of both worlds!
As the successful candidate, you will join an expert team of Android specialists and play a pivotal role in coding projects from beginning to end. Building the new banking app from the ground up you must be comfortable working in complex technical situations and have the skills to come into the role and hit the ground running. You need to be ready to think fast, take risks and collaborate with other team members- in addition to share and discuss ideas both technically and in terms of process.
Additionally, you will:
- Spot potential design/coding gaps and risks
- Deliver solutions across a range of technologies and platforms- web interaction and working alongside iOS coders
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business- from stakeholders and Project Mangers to Technical Services and Asset Specialists
- Keep records via JIRA and GitHub
- Experience in using JSON and RESTful services for applications
- Making significant design decisions and recognise where changes need to be made
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced Android Developer ready to be technically hands on with the ability to suggest solutions and bold enough to make those changes. This is a thriving team environment and the successful candidate will also be an excellent communicator able to thrive in a collaborative environment. If you would like to develop a flair for meaningful and fun animation then bring your ideas along.