A Leading IT Client is in need of a Senior Android Developer for a long term project with WFH option.
The Senior Android Developer is responsible for technical designing & implementing of Android applications for consumer/SMB customers. This role has responsibility for leading & mentoring a team of Android developers. The ultimate goal for the team is to deliver high quality Android applications on time & budget, to meet the Digital business roadmap.
- Would have knowledge of latest Android mobile technologies, frameworks, platforms, devices, and development methodologies/tools, which Google is releasing major Android versions each year and empower the team members with adequate skills on the evolving Android technologies or frameworks.
- Mentor and train team members in the use of new development frameworks and technologiesLeverage internal development capabilities to ensure a step change in quality and effectiveness of code delivered by third parties - both onshore & offshore
- Be accountable for the innovative development and execution of activities that are aligned with the business' operations in customer order fulfilment. Including ensuring development activities are also aligned with the company's longer term Group IT strategies.
- Employ software development best practices/processes.
- Leading technical analysis of problems, suggesting solutions and ensuring issues are resolved to customers satisfaction
Skills and experience
- Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline - Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 5-year track record of development experience on Android apps, within large enterprises from ASX200
- Strong knowledge and experience in Kotlin and Android Unit test framework.
- SDLC for both Agile and Waterfall methodologies, web services & database integrations, Android app ecosystems, Google Play Store workflows & administrations
- Experience in Web Services integrations - REST/JSON, OAuth 2.0, etc.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 208882