- Australia's Largest Icon || Melbourne CBD
- 6 months role
- Great culture || Flexible working policy
We are currently looking for an Android Developer to work with one of the Australia's biggest brand. This is a CEO focused high priority project
You will be expected to provide technical leadership across all aspects of the software delivery life cycle and all applications that the mobile service supports
Other Key Responsibilities include:
- Working with solution designers to provide input into the design for any feature or application that the mobile service supports
- Continuous review, identification and improvement of engineering processes, practices and tooling
- Technical design and coding of all mobile applications and microservices
Skills and Experience
- Years of commercial experience as an android developer.
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Solid OOP skills (Java/.Net/C++/Python).
- Excellent communication skills- you need to be able to explain your work technically and non-technically.
- Experience developing Android applications using Kotlin.
- Experience with modern distributed software techniques, such as RESTful web services
- Passionate about mobile apps
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #200938
Please click the apply button.