- Join a market leading Fintech
- Build version 2.0 of a popular and successful App
- Be part of a collaborative and inclusive team
About the Company:
This market leading Fintech have made a big impact on the financial services market in Australia in the 10 years since their launch. They are well funded and are embarking on an exciting period of growth. They continue to invest in their people and have created a collaborative and inclusive environment where growth and development of their employees is a priority.
You will be an experienced Android Developer with a track record of designing and developing world class mobile experiences. You will join an expert team of Android specialists and play a pivotal role in building a new Native app from the ground up. You will be comfortable working in complex technical situations and have the skills to come into the role and hit the ground running. You will be ready to think fast, take risks and collaborate with other team members- in addition to share and discuss ideas both technically and in terms of process.
- 5+ years' experience in Native Android Development
- A knowledge of Java, JSOM, XML, Restful Services and a little bit of Kotlin
- Familiarity with Jira and Github
- Expert knowledge of the Android platform, SDK and Android Studio
- Proven ability to write clean, reusable, testable code
- Experience working within a Cloud environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
This is an initial 12 Month Contract role with the potential to convert to permanent employment.
To register your interest in this role so please do not hesitate to APPLY NOW. If you have any questions please contact Ken Macleod on (02) 9709 4700 quoting reference 186156