We are seeking a Senior Android Developer
Do you have a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and looking to take the next step your career?
we need you to develop a Digital delivery competency to support our clients strategic initiatives Mobile POS and Retail LaunchPad's
As the Android app developer will work with other app development and technical teams to design, build and support the next generation of our retail mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Provides expertise in coaching and mentoring teams on the adoption of Agile principles and practices for project delivery.
- Develops policies, procedures and guidelines for Agile methodology and embeds them across the organisation.
- Develops and delivers formal and informal collateral for Agile training.
- Leads the organisational and cultural change across team, program and portfolio levels.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Agile certification, and proven experience in agile methodology delivery on projects.
- ITIL Certification
- Experience in software development experience and Android apps.
- Experience in Agile Development software development methodologies (Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Crystal, Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), Lean Development, OR Feature-Driven Development (FDD))
- Solid experience working with mobile app development flow, implementation, and release
Experience in Java-Android SDK, Google API
- Solid concept of Java, OOP, design pattern, multi-threading
- Proven working experience in Android app development and experience with Android, iOS, Java, SQLite, Linux.
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience in designing and developing rich user interface for mobile devices Design and code from specifications, analyses, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex mobile application
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Good understanding or network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP etc.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with Airwatch
- Experience in leading a technical team.
We can only submit Australian PR holders or Citizens for this role.
We will need your resume in a WORD document, NOT PDF.
For conversations about the role, first apply, then call 80807213 to speak to Thomas Key.
THIS ROLE WILL CLOSE TO SUBMISSIONS THE COB 11/04/2018