Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join a high performing and diverse team who are aiming to build a world class information management and engineering culture to drive exceptional customer experience.
Key Duties Include:
* Creation of environments aided through process improvements and automations where feasible.
* Proactively manage and monitor environments - space allocations, tablespace management, sessions, DB locks, etc…
* UNIX/ Linux administration - usual health checks, capacity, access provisioning, scripting.
* Data management - Masking, Data load through PDU/ impdp/ RMAN/ TOAD/ scripts.
* DataStage Administration - create and delete datastage projects, export and import of datastage jobs, etc…
To Be Successful You Must Have:
* Linux administration (RHEL) experience
* Oracle Database Administration skills
* Experience using GitHub, Atlassian Toolstack - Jira/Confluence, Jenkins (or similar CI tools) would be an add on.
* Datastage administration experience is an advantage but not mandatory.
* Awareness of AWS & hands-on preferable but not a mandate
* Degree in information systems, computer science or similar
If you are interested in the role, please click "apply". Conversely if you have any questions, feel free to contact Joseph Yip from Peoplebank and quote the Reference Number "198246".