Security Analyst/Security Engineer
Looking for an experienced Security Analyst/Security Engineer to work within a dynamic team environment within the banking and finance sector.
- (30%) Perform technology system planning, implementation, upgrade, maintenance and decommissioning activities related to technology system lifecycle, to maintain complex security technology systems
- (30%) Contribute and raise accurate and compliant change records related to technology testing and implementation activity and develop and execute test plans for complex technology changes to ensure changes are successful
- (10%) Contribute to project related activities and meetings to support delivery of project objectives and scope, with specific accountability for the delivery of security components
- (10%) Perform problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to develop options and solutions to specific problems that are technical in nature related to existing issues, or complex technology changes proposed
- (10%) Contribute to support and BAU handover documentation and provide advice regarding applications to enable the support function to work pro-actively
- (10%) Use technical expertise to develop options and solutions to specific problems that are technical in nature, to support technology service quality, resilience and effectiveness
Please only apply if you have the necessary skills listed below
Looking for a Security Engineer with Checkpoint experience (Checkpoint is a must)
The role will involve upgrading, Configuring and building the Checkpoint platform.
Experience with Unix and Networking and F5 would also be a bonus.
Joining a project delivery team of 15
Design team- design security assets
Project team- Implements, configures and upgrades assets.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW
Peoplebank is an equal opportunity employer, actively working with our clients in achieving their diversity targets. We encourage all experienced applicants to apply for this role.
Please click the "Apply for this job" button below