Our client, a leader in the Australian supermarket industry, is seeking a Senior Analyst Programmer. This is an initial 6-month engagement with possible extensions.
About the role
Reporting to the Technical Lead, as a Senior Analyst Programmer, you will be part of a small team and will need to be all-rounded; able to adapt and work fast-paced as well as work in a lean and agile working environment. The Senior Analyst Programmer will be a Subject Matter Expert on the Payments Platforms, FIS (DataNavigator, EMS, IST Clearing, IST MAS), TMS and Terminal processing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide development and support services for technical changes through project deliverables.
- Technical resource to the QA team across all of payments' platforms and PINPads.
- Provide project technical support to Payments Services customers.
- Contribute to the DevOps function and facilitate / advocate the evolution of this function in collaboration with development partners as well as Coles' technology strategy (i.e. Git, AWS, etc.).
- Assist by updating of tools for non-production & production environment health checks, system monitoring, performance and system audits where required.
- Assist with the support of non-production batch files aligned with production batches and payments test team needs.
- Will need to be familiar with and understand the Test lifecycles, including and within the realm of Test Automation.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Postillion or IST platform, Data Navigator
- Java, C/C++, Unix, Shell Scripts (.sh) or PowerShell, Oracle on a Linux platform
- ISO8583 and AS2805 messaging standards or Mastercard Clearing messaging standard
- Eclipse or Intellij IDEA code editor for Java development
- Experience on GPG File Encryption/Decryption or other file encryption tools - desired
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 203369.