We are currently recruiting for 2X .NET developers to work within a dynamic team environment for an Australian Financial Services Organisation.
The primary purpose is development within a C#/.NET/SQL Server environment, but you will also be expected to liaise directly with business stakeholders to collate requirements. You will also assist as second line support for incidents and assist with the release/change process
To be successful, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- 5 years+ development experience on the Microsoft stack: C#/.NET/ASP.NET/SQL Server
- Solid exposure to multi-threaded, server-side, enterprise grade software
- Strong OOP and Agile development experience
- Development experience in Front Office Systems, and knowledge of the Bond Fixed Income business
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication.
Good to have:
- Experience in Web Development
- Technical experience in any of the following: Git/Github, Jira, Confluence, Continuous Build, Powershell, Dependency Injection, Testing and Mocking frameworks, Control-M, Octopus deploy, MVC
- Good understanding of ITIL Methodology: incident/problem/change management.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #188529