Analyse, resolve and implement work packages to support business application used to administer and support operations. The senior analyst/programmer role encompasses analysis of business requirements, design and development of software consistent with established standards, technical documentation, support of team members including business analysts and testers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Undertake a range of technical activities related to the system which include design, development, and support.
- Collaborate with team members about current and future enhancements/direction and ensuring the maintainability of system.
- Liaise with clients, applications support staff, and internal staff and provide input at both technical level and business development levels.
- Provide a high standard of problem resolution to clients.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive experience in software development in a Java EE environment (server-side and client-side), API design and development, understanding the importance of writing maintainable code in a regulatory application system.
- Experience with running software in an application server, utilising management tools like Maven.
- Experience with modern versioning, controlling and collaboration systems, such as Azure Devops and GIT.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 208971
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.