Our client, a clear leader in their industry, is seeking for a highly experienced Senior Analyst Programmer. This is an initial 6-month engagement with possible extensions.
The Payments Services division of our client is undergoing significant transformation, and they are seeking to both redefine our existing roles and introduce several new roles that will be key to our success. The Senior Analyst Programmer candidate will need to be all-rounded; able to adapt to a fast-paced, lean and agile working environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide development and support services for technical changes through project deliverables.
- Create and review appropriate specification and design documents to describe the technical solutions.
- Technical resource to our QA team across all of payments' platforms and PINPads.
- Provide project technical support to Payments Services customers.
- Contribute to the DevOps function and facilitate / advocate the evolution of this function in collaboration with development partners as well as the client's technology strategy (i.e. Git, AWS, etc.).
- Assist by updating tools for non-production and production environment health checks, system monitoring, performance and system audits where required.
- Assist with the support of non-production batch files aligned with production batches and payments test team needs.
- Where required - assist with the maintenance of the production seed data and ensuring non-production/production configuration detail is documented and up to date.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong experience with following languages - Perl, UNIX Shell, JAVA, C/C++ on a Linux platform. Knowledge of and experience with DevOps
- Knowledge of Information and Data Management, including data security and privacy policies
- Understanding of the theory and practice behind PCI-DSS, PII Security, ISO90001 and other related certifications
- Extended experience with Engineering and DevOps practices, including:
- Source Code management
- Continuous integration.
- Automation: build, test, deploy & run
- Have a good knowledge of development best practices and proved development skills
- Understanding of EFT, Payments and FIS Platforms is strongly desired
- Experience managing and coaching team members to success
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job #210082.