Our Client is a large Financial Services Company looking for a technically focused Senior Analyst with strong SQL skills to support Data Platforms, providing analysis, actionable insights and advice.
- Extracting, manipulating & analysing data for customer communications using Teradata SQL, together with running in-house campaign management tools
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Client databases, data structures and core analytical procedures.
- Develop a high level of skill in the core software packages required to perform analysis.
- Present Optimisation results back to all stakeholders of the campaign, outlining key findings and suggestions for improvement.
- Develop and present new options or opportunities for clients to leverage the data and capabilities of Data Analytics.
- Suggest/Make improvements through greater standardisation, speed, simplicity or automation of Analysis/Data or Campaign processes.
- Demonstrate an understanding of client business objectives, recommending new or improved solutions based on client needs.
- Completing and securing stakeholder sign-off for campaign data briefs and perform 'QA' for team analysts
Skills and experience:
- Advanced SQL (Essential) with large scale RBDMS (Teradata preferred)
- Experience with campaign management software (SAS MA/MO Teradata) (desirable)
- Proficiency in most MS Applications and Scrum Agile methodology
- R/Python Programming experience highly desirable
- Experience in Direct Marketing or Lead Management and customer targeting (desirable)
- Customer contact management principles (desirable)
- Extensive knowledge of various analytics and problem solving techniques
- In-depth knowledge of the Banking & Finance Industry (a MUST have)
- Marketing processes and procedures including marketing and data briefs (desirable)
- Database marketing principles and practices (desirable)
- Degree in relevant area such as IT, Maths, Statistics, Econometrics, Marketing Information Systems or Finance
- 3 to 5 years' experience in an analytics role
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.