Our client operate within the Financial services sector - Investment and Superannuation. They have been on an upward trend in terms of growth and customer retention.
We currently seek a Senior Analyst with a focus on disruptive technology analysis and also industry disruption analysis. This is a very interesting role!
The responsibilities revolve around bringing the potential disruption risks in relation to investment into clearer view. Thus undertaking responsibilities such as:
- Developing a tailored research and insights on specific trends and findings
- Assist internal management team in evaluating disruptive trends on proposed investments
- Develop business awareness programs on how to see disruptive trends
- Engage with external partners and managers to gain insights
- Develop governance frameworks and capabilities regarding disruption
The successful person will come from an analysis background, you will have experience within the investments space and exposure to "new technologies"
You will be well versed in analysis of emerging tech, industry changes and trend analysis.
You will have the experience in uplifting capability across the organisation in regards to "seeing disruption" through reporting, analysis, workshops, training etc.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 8080 7282 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org