Our Client delivers IT Services, Business and Technology Consulting, IT Outsourcing and System Integration services & solutions. The Company develops and integrates solutions that enable clients to leverage Information Technology in achieving their business objectives at competitive costs.
In this position, you will be deployed on site at one of the company's key clients who are a leader in the banking domain.
Your New Role
- Work with key business SME's to undertake reference data management activities
- Support for the business ownership of the Enterprise Reference Data application
- Ensure data domains and change projects are compliant with the enterprise information standards and policies.
- Delivery of insight and advice through subject matter expertise on reference data to end-users, including Business Data Managers and other data and information SMEs
- Promote the use of the enterprise reference data application and processes to SMEs and end-users
You Bring to the Role
- 7+ years of demonstrable experience in reference data management
- Education in Data Management, or prior experience with a reference data management tool, is an advantage
- Experience in programs of work from inception to implementation to achieve transformational / behavioural change
- Advanced understanding of business performance and information analytic concepts
- Numerical proficiency and understanding of how data connects and moves through the business
If you match the above requirements, please APPLY NOW!