- 6 month contract with a view to extend
- Melbourne CBD
- Leading Financial Organisation
We are currently looking for a strong Backend Java Developer to work within a dynamic team environment for one of the Australia's leading Financial organisations.
An Analyst Engineer is required to work within the Credit Risk delivery team.
- Designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs either in one major language or in a range of programs across multiple platforms.
- Developing operating and system documentation.
- Working with users to evaluate IT applications and equipment requirements.
- Ensuring that systems are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and achieving necessary design and systems security standards.
- Providing technical mentoring and guidance
To be successful, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a Java developer in a complex, enterprise-level development environments.
- Strong experience in Java , Spring , XML and SQL
- Extensive experience in Backend Java Development.
- Experience in agile software development
- Capital Markets
- Pricing and evaluation experience
- Credit Risk
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #189549