- Exciting opportunity within AWS Support
- Join an agile and transformative team in the cloud
- CBD Location + Full Time Permanent role
This is a technical cloud support role in the Multi-Currency Ledger team focuses on AWS. There will be ongoing interaction with other technical team members. The role holder will be exposed to AWS Windows and Linux, RDS, OpenShift, RedHat and microservices. A strong focus is placed on high attention to detail and team work within a small team of engineers.
Core Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Provide 24/7 support for OpenShift deployed in AWS
- Full automated deployment of applications and services into AWS using OpenShift
- Troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimisation of cloud-hosted applications and services in AWS, including cost optimisation
- Working with application development teams using continuous delivery practices and toolsets i.e. Git, Jenkins, automated testing tools.
- Liaising with 3rd Party vendors and support providers for timely resolution of issues
- Promote and realise automation opportunities across application deployment, maintenance and operational activities.
What skills/experience do I need to be successful in the role?
Technical Skills & Experience
- 5 + Years' experience with OpenShift
- Experience with automating, managing and monitoring AWS services: EC2, EBS, ELB,Route53,S3,Cloudwatch, Autoscaling, VPC and RDS ,Kafka
- Strong Linux skills: debugging, package management, performance tuning and administration
- Experience with IT automation and configuration management (Puppet and Cloud formation strongly desired)
- Knowledge of Middleware technologies i.e. (Tomcat, Apache and Java)
- Familiarity with systems management concepts, capacity/performance management and tuning: storage and network concepts such as subnetting, DNS and routing/switching
- AWS Qualification desirable (not mandatory)
IF you think you match the requirement then APPLY NOW!