The role of Senior Analyst Engineering will provide critical thinking and a high degree of technical innovation and attention to detail while being recognised as a trusted advisor to the team and stakeholders. The characteristics include being versatile, displaying leadership qualities and enthusiasm to take on new problems across the full SDLC, ultimately assisting in moving technology forward.
We are looking for a very experienced full stack developer - but someone who is very strong in their front end craft, and in addition someone with some DevOps experience is an absolute bonus and would be highly regarded.
Day to day you will
* Work with teams to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements
* Develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems
* Develop program and code technology applications / software solutions to meet agreed specifications
* Improve, enhance and correct systems as necessary
* Make initial diagnosis of problems, for a system or sub-system or apply known solutions, including documenting problems, progress checking, and escalation to ensure resolution
* Guide the team and the less experienced members in best practices and proactively helping the team achieving their sprint goals
You have experience in:
* Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software
* Writing well-designed, testable code
* Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility
* Integrating software components into a fully functional software system
* Developing/contributing to software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
And the specifics - because we know you love detail ! :
* Software Engineering capabilities:
o Strong skills in front end development (Angular/React or HTL experience a plus)
o Strong skills in Java, Sling and the OSGi framework
o Automated unit and visual testing using tools.
o Working with other disciplines (such as UX and Solution design).
o Agile development practices.
o JIRA, Confluence and git.
o AEM development experience (or similar content management systems) is an absolute bonus but not critical
On the devops side, experience with :
o AWS services including Lambda, CloudFront, CloudFormation, S3, EC2, RDS
o Automation and implementing of CI/CD pipelines
o Containerised applications such as ECS, Kubernetes, Docker
o Jenkins, Puppet, Groovy, Ansible
Tertiary qualification in computer science, engineering or similar
Adobe certified AEM (highly regarded)