Our client is one of the biggest pillars in our country's banking industry and they're currently seeking for an Senior Analyst Engineer to join their Internet Banking Technology Team to be part of their cloud journey and drive fast paced delivery and support their platform.
In this role, you would be accountable for the migration and enhancement of legacy applications to AWS. You would be working directly with the DevOps leadership team, stakeholders and sponsors across the enterprise to deliver on committed features and evergreen software management. You would be able to work well within a technical team to deliver outcomes ensuring speed to market is maintained whilst guaranteeing a high quality of output to drive a first-class customer experience.
Our client is looking for someone with the passion and dynamic attitude to learn new things and adapt and be innovative, working with a complex platform.
You should possess a combination of these skills and experience to be successful:
- Proven experience working in the technology space
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Cloud Experience (AWS desirable)
- Knowledge with implementation and optimisation of CI / CD (Jenkins, GitLab, etc.)
- Strong experience with SQL (Oracle, MySQL) and NoSQL (CouchDB, MongoDB).
- React (desirable)
- Experience working with JIRA
- Exposure to web development tools (NPM, bower)
If this looks like a role that fits your skill set and experience. Please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes. Job ref: # 196858