About the role:
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation and on-going maintenance of technology services
- Developing or refining specifications and solutions that address customer and business needs
- Developing solutions that meet specifications and quality requirements, ensuring systems are supportable and maintainable
- Delivering features along with support, service, quality and risk management
- Implementing continuous improvement in consultation and consistent with key roles such as SRE, Platform Engineer, Quality Lead etc.
- Maintaining and supporting systems, incorporating service restoration (break fix), root cause investigation and analysis through to remediation
- Managing the backlog in conjunction with the Product Owner and Delivery Owner To feed the team with the right combination of work that covers either tech debt remediation, new features or modernisation activities.
- Strongly Developed skills in one or more of the major programming languages such as -PLSQL, C++
- Developed and proficient in Unix scripting
- Developed skills and knowledge in major relational database packages such as Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience in Application Migration projects
- Unix and Linux experience
- Relevant Wealth Management / Financial Service Industry experience advantageous
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field would be desirable but not essential
- Experience in cloud methodologies
- Experience in Devops, Automation and Software re-engineering
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 192662.
Please click the apply button.