- Analyse, design, implement features that
- Enhance the business or customer experience.
- Automate technology operational processes, including change deployment, application resilience, monitoring/alerting, and user self-service.
- Taking guidance from the leads, set standards for design, process, and tech workload allocation within the scrum team. Ensures sufficient design guidance exists at story kick-off.
- Take ownership and accountability for production service, including fix on fail, problem investigation, root cause determination and resolution.
- Participate in delivery of automated production change, understanding change content, executing change control procedures, appropriate technical and business verification, and user communications.
- Participate in and provide quality assurance activities, including code reviews, white-box testing, test coverage for own work, and test framework maintenance. Debugging and fixing code defects.
What you will bring:
- Experience as a .NET React developer (c.10 years), ideally with Banking and/or Finance industry exposure
- Integration, microservice patterns
- Experience with distributed, event driven systems and using messaging protocols. Messaging middleware such as IBM MQ, Apache Kafka preferred
- Build and automation tools (Jenkins, Python/Jython, Artifactory, Terraform, SonarQube, Octopus Deploy)
- Experience with the following also strongly preferred: C#, Typescript, .Net Core, Webservices (REST/SOAP), NABserv platform, SQL, CICD pipeline build
- Established network and platform skills, Cloud hosting (AWS preferred)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders (both users and product owners)
- Interest in the entire application stack; from network, security, through platform OS to application code, including cloud hosting and a desire to write code