Senior Developer - Cloud
- One year contract
- Based in Sydney CBD
- Application development in Azure Cloud!
This role is responsible for ensuring the effective operation and use of a critical organisational system, web environment or suite of applications and interfacing systems. This role is responsible for the analysis, development and implementation of new systems and software to meet operational requirements.
The role acts as a technical lead in supporting interfaces and related systems and will perform the necessary system engineering tasks to maintain the application at peak performance
- Experience with application development on Azure Cloud
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud native services
- Experience in relational database deployment and maintenance, especially Microsoft CDS and AzureSQL
- CI/CD and DevOps methodologies
- Azure DevOps experience
- UX/CX knowledge and experience
- Tertiary qualification in computing science, IT or related discipline supported by demonstrated experience in application, web development, server development and/or system support as relevant to the role.
- Ability to work independently and reliably deliver on expected outcomes
- Business analysis skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical supply networks.
- Proven ability to present data and manipulate, convert and report on system information.
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Established interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Recognised analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Highly evident communication skills both written and oral with a focus for gathering business requirements for effective service delivery.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration and call Smita Gosavi at 02 8267 2486 for more details about the role. Job id # 202795