- Create and manage the technical infrastructure for Tech Trading Services
- Market Leading ASX Top 20 Financial Services Organisation
- Transform and grow the technology stack - Permanent - North Sydney Location
- Utilise DevOps practise to drive & implement automation strategy
- Set up CI/CD pipeline
- Uplift & mentor team members within cross-functional teams
About the company and the role
This role within the technology trading division of a leading financial services organisations. They are looking to further leverage technology to improve the trading experience for consumers and their own internal processes to be more responsive in line with modern DevOps principles.
This role has a strong focus on anlysis, design work, hands-on supper, writing code/programming and will need to have strong experience in modern DevOps technologies. The incumbent will drive the automation strategy and be familiar with cloud hosting and building a CI/CD pipeline.
They will also come with experience and knowledge of trading and settlements applications.
- Developing and advancing the team DevOps capability
- Ensuring that systems are developed to highest standards within agreed budgets and time frames and achieving necessary design and systems security standards.
- Monitoring and maintenance of production and non-production services
- Setup and administration of deployment and automation pipelines
- Experience with trading/settlements applications
- 2-4 years' experience in a range of technologies used in modern DevOps practice:
- Scripting experience using either PowerShell, Python or Bash
- CI/CD with Jenkins and similar pipelines and workflows tools
- AWS cloud hosting experience
- Monitoring and Alerting Tools
- API and microservices development and testing
- Advanced skills and knowledge of one of the major relational database packages such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase or DB2.
This is a permanent position with a leading financial services enterprise and you will enjoy all the benefits associated with such a position.
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson