<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>
Our client is a leader within the Australian financial services industry based in Melbourne's CBD.
They are undertaking a large program of work to uplift customer experience and business capabilities. They seek a Senior Analyst - Data Visualisation to join their Insights team. Reporting to the Manager of Metrics, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for interpreting business problems into data visualisations on in individual dashboards to provide insights to stakeholders for driving data-based decisions. This is a small close-knit team looking for a Senior Analyst to join for an initial 6 month contract.
The Senior Analyst - Data Visualisation will be responsible for:
- Work with solution lead to design and build the required metrics and dashboards based on business requirements
- Creatively transform data into a story by developing intuitive data visualisation dashboards
- Provide input to the design statistical models
- Share knowledge and mentor other analysts within the team
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues and escalate issues or breaches where appropriate
- Develop connections with the wider analytics community within the organisation and stay abreast of the latest developments within the industry
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within an Australian banking and finance enterprise as a data analyst
- Understanding of Australian banking products
- Strong data visualisation and data storytelling capabilities
- Advanced technical data visualisation skills with either Tableau, PowerBI, or Shiny
- Stakeholder management skills, able to manage expectations, explain technical ideas to the nontechnical and secure buy-in from stakeholders
- Solutions focused, creative analytical thinker who offers knowledge and ideas willing to the team
- Highly organized, strong time management skills thus ability to meet agressive deadlines
If this sounds like you don't hesitate to apply (with your resume in Word format) as applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Please note**This opportunity is available to Australian citizens and permanent residents who have full working rights.