Our client is a leader within the Australian financial services industry.
They are undertaking a large program of work to uplift customer experience and business capabilities. They seek a Senior Analyst (Data Scientist) to join their Network Analytics and Insights team within the Transformation division. Reporting in the the Head of Network Analytics & Insights, the Senior Analyst will play a key role in delivering strategic and actionable insights for deeper data-driven decisions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, test and implement statistical and mathematical models, using a variety of rigorous techniques, across multiple business lines
- Support, test and develop a Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence capability for understanding our network
- Support company-wide Data Science, including segmentation frameworks, lifecycle event triggers, predictive models and advanced analytics
- Present insights and learning in a clear way to our executives
- Support the company to deliver on their strategic agenda
- Participate in analytic experiments
- Demonstrate value and benefit from advanced analytics to senior stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- R or Python
- AWS infrastructure and tools
- Strong SQL skills
- Geospatial analysis and tools
- Data visualisation
- Hadoop ecosystems
- NoSQL technologies
- Experience as a Data Analyst/Data Scientist within an enterprise level organisation
- Background in statistical analysis, modelling techniques over large data sets
- Experience in data manipulation and extraction, statistical regression and classification, machine learning, model validation and implementation, feature engineering
- Comfortable developing code and performing analysis using common tools such as R / Python
- Ability to explain how complex models work in simplified terms
- Strong stakeholder management/engagement skills
This opportunity is a full-time permanent opportunity based in Melbourne's CBD.
If this sounds like you don't hesitate, apply now with your latest CV in Word format.