Senior Agile Business Analyst urgently required for a 6months + contract who is experienced in the successful delivery of Agile application projects.
This role will assist the scrum teams in analysing and documenting both functional and non-functional requirements in form of user stories.
This role will work jointly with the Product Owner, Program Manager, Solution Architect and vendors to deliver successful products.
- Support the Product Owner with developing personas, journeys, epics and user stories
- Developing information to refine user stories in the product backlog
- Prepare process flow diagrams, wireframes, service definitions and system user guides
- Identify broader business impacts of implementing the new applications
- Assist with the development and execution of test cases
- Partner with solutions architects to ensure the translation of business expressed needs to functional definition is achieved
- Oversee and facilitate business user groups and discovery sessions
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change
- Apply and monitor the use of modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives
- Conduct thorough investigations for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies
- Use design tools (such as wireframes) to evolve rapid prototypes and assess the viability of design concepts.
In order to be successful:
- Agile experience is a MUST
- Experience working on large enterprise IT programs including software development, product implementation, systems integration, and business process reengineering.
- A working knowledge of Atlassian products such (JIRA & Confluence)
- Visio and PowerPoint
- Stakeholder management experience, strong influencing and negotiation skills is key
In addition to this, any previous experience working within a Higher Ed environment would be advantageous