- Initial 6 months contract + extensions
- Location: CBD
- Applications Project, Strong Agile experience
- Immediate Start
Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a brand new initiative. The ideal candidate will have a collaborative management style and will have a strong capability plan and will be well versed in Agile practices. The Project Manager will have a "can do" attitude that is able to roll up their sleeves and assist the team in all aspects of delivery.
Responsibilities will include:
- Guide and assist project sponsors to prepare business cases
- Ensure projects adhere to quality standards.
- Work with the business and program manager to define clear project and program governance.
- Run an effective steering committee with appropriate stakeholder representation
- Plan and deliver assigned projects to agreed scope, timelines and costs.
- Guide the team to ensure that functional, technical and operational requirements are based on business objectives and are sufficiently captured.
- Monitor progress against project management plans, including financials, schedules, resourcing, risks and issues.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or demonstrated industry experience including SCRUM master certification. (e.g., IT, engineering, project management)
- Demonstrated experience in managing a transformative investment projects; ability to build collaborative and informative relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in project planning and management at a senior level
- Proven capacity and ability to lead and develop a team of project specialists.
- Excellent Communication Skills
For more info contact Aparna at firstname.lastname@example.org