About the role
Our client, an iconic Australian Company is looking for a Senior Delivery Lead, who will be a change agent that will bring considerable Agile and Lean delivery to teams who would have little exposure to it.
This is a 12-month contract role.
You would be involved in:
- Facilitating agile release processes and program execution, escalate impediments, manage risk, and help drive continuous improvement at Program level or across multiple teams.
- Be responsible for the support and eventually run program events such as Planning Meetings, Release Management Meetings, Inspect & Adapt Workshops, and the Scrum of Scrums where required.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Experience leading teams of size 6-12
- Able to identify and manage risks and issues across multiple teams
- Capable of identifying and managing dependencies between teams within a program
- Coach continuous improvement culture within a team
- Able to apply Ways of Working (Intermediate) and associated methodologies within a team
- Able to assist in negotiating and influencing a positive outcome at a program level
- Able to articulate and represent multiple team plans that are strategically aligned
- Able to actively build key relationships with senior leaders
- Stakeholder management
- Change management
- Leadership skills
- Methodical and logical approach
- Communication skills
What's in it for you:
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #240442