- Leading Bank
- Sydney CBD Location
- Contract plus extension
Our client is seeking an experienced Agile Coach to join their Enterprise Services team. The team is responsible for transforming the company to a more efficient new way of working.
- The Senior Coach is integral to supporting the Group's transformation and roll out of the new Operating Model for the company.
- Use knowledge of modern day techniques such as agile, design thinking, systems theory and/or DevOps the Enterprise Ways of Working Coach assists our colleagues to create an environment which enables exceptional outcomes for our customers and business.
- This role reports to the Executive Manager of the Enterprise Ways of Working
- Thought leader in the understanding and demonstration of agile principles and delivery practices (including Scrum, Kanban & Lean).
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, ability to relate to and inspire to colleagues across multi-disciplines.
- Significant hands on agile delivery experience, including experience in Enterprise wide agile transformation and leading change.
- Strong communication, facilitation and workshop design skills.
- Ability to bring energy to inspire and motivate teams and stakeholders, whilst balancing the need to drive business outcomes.
- 8+ years agile experience.
- A track record of working with high-performing teams, knowledge of how they achieved their performance, and an ability to help inspire others to act in a similar way.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master 1 (PSM 1) mandatory
Please submit CV in WORD format only
Ref: 202 218