About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, making NSW a great place to live and work.
About the Role
An Agile Business Analyst to work on a new ServiceNow implementation. You will work on the delivery of the agency's vision of a Single Platform of Engagement for all support services
- Host and facilitate inception workshops
- Develop the business requirements for the implementation of the software.
- Develop the program and team backlog, documenting features, epics and stories
- Continuous interactions with the team and the product owners to elicit and ensure requirements are accurately captured, prioritised and translated into the product
- Manage stakeholder expectations, drive MVP discussions and continuously manage the backlog for the project
- Assist with testing and change activities
- Assist in the production of a robust business case
- Work with Dev lead and project management to identify opportunities to improve delivery
- Manage and develop relationships with project team members and stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as a Senior Business Analyst, Discovery or Functional Lead 2+ years of experience within ServiceNow implementations (Mandatory)
- Previous experience in large and complex organisations delivering programs/projects
- Attention to detail in developing business requirements from abstract briefs and preparing functional specifications for ServiceNow implementations
- A strong influencer who communicates effectively
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced in analysing business problems, conducting gap analysis and identifying root cause
- Experience with using digitization and automation to drive transformation or process improvements
- Strong experience of human centered design principles and practices
- Demonstrated agile delivery experience
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage streams of work within a larger program;
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submissions ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 188645
Please click the apply button.