The Senior Business Analyst will be required to work within a complex and dynamic Agile program delivery environment. The Senior Business Analyst will operate within a cross-functional team adopting and driving business analysis approaches to achieve program objectives aligned with predictive (plan-driven) and adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Manage and support product backlog refinement including the definition and application of standards associated with the elicitation of requirements
- Facilitate workshops and engage extensively with business and technical staff to manage expectations and elicit requisite information and requirements in support of User Story development and refinement
- Collaborate with Product Owners, SMEs and key stakeholders to document functional, non-functional and technical requirements in the form of clear and concise User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Lead and prepare business cases, translating stakeholder requirements into highly quality project briefs
- Deliver and report on the progress of assigned tasks, identify and communicate risks and issues as they arise, and work collaboratively to mitigate and resolve them, respectively.
- Present and showcase project outcomes to project team members and senior stakeholders demonstrating progress against program initiatives and objectives
- Execute on the responsibilities defined in the Management of IT Policy
- Support the Product Manager and Portfolio Director with other designated duties as they arise.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong experience working as a Senior Business Analyst on a large, complex programs of work and preferably within a complex agile project delivery environment
- Proven experience applying specialised Business Analysis techniques into practice
- Strong facilitation experience and the ability to elicit and translate information from a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong experience in MS Office and web based tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint and Miro
- Experienced in the adoption of agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, ScrumBan, SAFe)
- Appropriate vocation qualifications and certifications would be highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary or post graduate qualifications are highly desirable.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU APPLY NOW!!!!