This innovative, technology organisation has been a leading provider of niche software solutions to the Australian market sector for the last decade.
Fuelled by client and market demand, they are going through an exciting period of growth and expansion into global markets. As such, they are seeking a dynamic Senior Agile Business Analyst to work across their portfolio of projects in an Agile environment.
Working as a highly visible and pivotal team member, the role will encompass:
- Taking on the Product owner role in a tight-knit and high performing Agile team
- Gather requirements from internal stakeholders to write user stories from those requirements
- Capture clear functional and non-functional requirements
- Create UI mock ups matching our existing UI design
- Go-to person for the development team for business-related questions
- Backlog grooming
- Participate in sprint planning
- Run Show & Tell session and internal adoption workshops
- Perform UAT testing to ensure that the features built match the business expectations
- Design clever solutions to maximise product feature adoption - minimise customisation
- Generate ideas / provide input for new product features
- Collaborate with colleagues to review designs and new product features
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong hands on experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment
- Highly competent in running stakeholder meetings and workshops to gather, clarify and prioritise requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (business and product)
- Understanding of modern SaaS platforms
- Experience with web-based-, responsive-, and mobile applications
- Eye for great UI design and basic HTML design skills
- Jira/ Confluence experience
- SCRUM master certification
- Experience running training and workshops with strong communication skills with technical and business stakeholders
- Degree in Engineering, Finance Applications, Information Systems or similar experience
- Domain knowledge in HR/Finance/Sales Ops systems
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Henderson quoting reference: 182622.
Please click the apply button.