Our client, a well established multinational Telecommunications Company, requires a switched on and driven Senior Agile Business Analyst to join their high achieving team. The role involves stakeholder management / engagement, analytical skills and great communication skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide analysis and research into a specified area of the business
- Analysis business identifying areas for improvement / strengths, make plans to overcome improvements
- Make recommendations to achieve companies goals and groups KPI's
- Coordinate post implementation reviews of projects
- Communicate finding and make recommendations to team
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups and key internal stakeholders and where applicable, manage key external stakeholders relevant to the achievement of business objectives
Key skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience as a Senior Business Analyst ; as well as working in a pure Agile/Scrum environment
- CUSTOMER OFFERING project - Previous experience working with Big Data - Able to look at data and understand what customer behaviour is telling us and be able to suggest options/hypothesis
- User Story mapping
- Able to work with a Product Owner that is visionary and fast
- IIBA; CBAP certified - highly regraded
- Outstanding Communication and Interpersonal Skills with the ability to interact and build working relationships with multiple stakeholders
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!