About the Company
Our client is an established Government agency who continue to excel in Digital leadership, innovation and customer services.
About the role
The objective of the role is to develop a comprehensive marketing toolkit that will underpin the company's Partnerships to engage their partners, convey the value proposition, and measure their partners' satisfaction
- Build out the company's Marketing Toolkit
- To drive the Toolkit including the service catalogue, web presence and marketing collaterals
- To work with the Partnerships Manager to define and implement measures to gauge partner satisfaction (e.g., CSAT/NPS).
Skills and experience
- Experience designing and implementing processes to measure customer satisfaction.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills, with graphic design experience a big plus.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Prior Experience working in Government or enterprise IT preferred
Best in class remuneration and a chance to excel in your career
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Medha Dutta on 08672477 quoting reference 248647
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.