The role of the Senior Active Directory & Identity Specialist is to provide day to day support, development and integration of the Microsoft Active Directory & Identity environment including High-Availability solutions and the underlying Windows Platform in a large enterprise environment. Your role will include but not limited to;
- Provide high level technical support Microsoft Active Directory including Azure AD, Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) Administration, Microsoft SharePoint (including SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business) and more.
- Designing and implementing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Provide high level technical support for on-line maintenance, fault diagnosis and the identification and implementation of remedial action including identification of new areas and business processes where Microsoft Active Directory including can be leveraged to continual process improvement.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical ability in determining project business and technical requirements that will integrate with Directory Services and Identity Management infrastructure as well as provide suitable recommendations for implementation.
- Work as a team member, in providing specialist support to internal staff, external vendors and resolving issues dependent on core services such as Active Directory including assistance to ensure that the quality of service delivered to clients meets expectations
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- MCSA-level certification in Windows Server technologies and experience in administering Active Directory environments.
- Competent understanding of DevOps practices and tools including Continuous Integration / Deployment is highly advantageous.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniquedon 02 9054 0955quoting Job Reference: 206017
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.