Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Senior AWS DevOps Engineer to support and enhance an AWS data and analytics platform.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud and cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in Software Application Packaging, AMIs, and virtualisation technologies.
- Ability to perform system administration tasks of both Linux and Windows systems.
- Ability to configure cloud networks like VPC, NAT, Routes, Gateways, Bastion Jump hosts.
- Experience in aligning Directory Services in multi-cloud environments - IAM, Cognito, Active Directory, Azure AD
- Experience in structured release processes leveraging CI/CD, Blue-green deployment methods.
- Ability to automate and script infrastructure using Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation.
- Ability to guide other team members, clients and develop fit-for-purpose solutions.
- Support BAU operations
- Use of traditional data analytics tools and techniques (e.g. Oracle) and ETL software (e.g. Informatica).
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle) and/or NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Experience working with Git including branching strategies
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205806
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.