A Leading IT Company is in search of a Senior API Developer with extensive Java, Springboot, Microservices & AWS experience.
The successful candidate will be working in a dynamic team of proactive and tight-knit team Developers. This backend developer is responsible for delivering java APIs that can be consumed by mobile applications with high quality and standards. The developer will work under the guidance of the Lead to implement the agreed solutions and schedules.
Skills and experience
- Extensive Java 7, 8 and 11 commercial experiences
- Comprehensive knowledge of Spring Framework, including Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring OAuth2, Spring AOP and Spring Data are essential
- Experiences with Spring Boot and micro-services are required
- Can work with a wide range of open source tools and IDEs
- Comfortable with Linux, Windows and Unix Systems
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Eager to learn new skills and fast learner
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies and practices
- With a Can-Do attitude and happy to share knowledge with the team
- API Gateway experience, especially Apigee or MuleSoft is a plus
- AWS infrastructure or other cloud experience
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 239112