Our client is present in the banking industry and they are currently seeking a Senior API Developer to join their small Digital team. To implement API micro services to be consumed across any of the digital channels available to our client (including web sites and native apps).
In this role, you would be have the capability to understand end to end solutions which use a range of different technologies and be able to write high quality, re-usable code which can be easily reused and extended. You would be an expert at a range of technologies used in modern API development (this includes a combination of Node JS, KOA, Java, etc. and would be creating innovative (and simple) API micro services to business problems and technical issues as they arise.
Our client is seeking someone who can be a big impact to their business and be equipped with good new ideas and would be able to challenge ideas in the right way.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Fix defects quickly and with minimal impact. Where there is a larger impact, ensure it is communicated across the project as soon as possible
- Work with the team (business rep, architects, front end developers, testers, delivery, etc) to build out all acceptance criteria before development starts
- Use JIRA to record all decisions that have been taken throughout a project
- Support the delivery team to ensure a smooth transition from development to SIT/UAT and production
The ideal candidate would:
- Strong Java experience
- E-commerce or Banking Background
- NodeJS experience
- Experience with Microservices APIs
- Ability to deliver in an Agile environment
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #197395