In this role you will be responsible for the coding, analysis and design of AEM digital solutions, while contributing to testing, continuous integration and deployment activities.
Responsibilities and skill Required:
- The ability to define and deliver quality focused business outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- You want to solve complex customer problems by delivering real value to customers
- Design and develop software with activities that include coding, testing, deployment scripting and configuration
- Develop high quality unit tests, integration tests and automated UI/API tests
- Solid commercial experience with Adobe Experience Manager Frontend Integration
- Storybook Integration
- Experience with Design Language Systems
- Angular4+, HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Typescript
- C#, ASP.Net MVC, Web API and XUnit
- Azure experience advantageous
- Agile Tools: Jira, Confluence
- Previous experience working within the scaled agile framework (SAFe) is highly regarded
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 241845.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.