- 6 months on-going contract
- Big Brand - Australia's Utility Organisation
- Melbourne CBD
We are currently looking for Senior AEM Developer/ Lead Developer (x2 positions) to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's Biggest Organisation.
- Development experience with Adobe Experience Manager and other relevant experience with the Adobe suite.
- Experience successfully integrating Single Page Applications & CMS' for complex business
- Experience with OSGI Services and OSGI Configurations
- Experience with Dispatcher
- Desirableexperience for back End:
- Worked with AMS
- Worked with AEM and AEM Forms
- Worked with AEM and Adobe Campaign
- Worked with Azure or AWS
- Worked with Docker and AEM
- Worked with Akamai and AEM
- Worked with CI/CD and AEM
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on quoting reference number #210700