A State Government Client is in need of a SAP ABAP Developer for 12 months contract in Sydney CBD or Parramatta
The Successful Contractor works as part of a multi-disciplinary service delivery team, guiding the work of line-of-business application development that facilitates achievement of business outcomes or improve business efficiencies and processes through the leverage of technology
- SAP ABAP development
- Assist with day to day system BAU support including triaging, analysing, troubleshooting service and incident related requests.
- Provide expert advice on application, data development and management, user interface enhancement and systems integration
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience in SAP ABAP, HR, OOABAP
- Must have 6+ years of experience in ABAP- HR & Payroll/ Finance/ Procurement and MM modules
- Expertise in Data Dictionary objects, Reports, Workflows, WebDynpro and RICEF objects
- Ideally with Integration experience with SaaS products like Success Factor, Fieldglass, Ariba etc. using integration tools like SAP CPI, SAP PI/ PO, Mulesoft, Dell Boomi would be an advantage
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian or Australian Permanent Resident as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 236939