Our highly regarded client is looking to hire a Business Analyst to work on a continuing Cyber Security Transformation Program.
The Program requires a Business Analyst to support stream-based initiatives to deliver the outcomes of the Protective Security Program.
Knowledge of and experience within Protective Security and Transformation programs would be highly regarded.
The requirements and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Experience performing complex Business Analysis on projects in large organisations.
- Working with business stakeholders to understand problems to be solved, provide advice and define solutions to meet business requirements
- Project / task management skills and experience
- Ability to negotiate and influence business stakeholders on requirements
- Ability to work both autonomously and also engage relevant stakeholders to agree and develop solutions
- Experience working in transformation programs
- Experience of working in (critical) infrastructure services industries
To enquire further about this role please contact Eugene on 94094710 for a detailed and confidential discussion