Reporting to the Test Manager and working closely with the test team, the Test Analyst will undertake test planning and test execution on the SDT Technology Project within Information Technology Branch (ITB). This role is critical to ensuring a high-quality software delivery.
The Specified Personnel must undertake the following tasks:
- Reviewing and/or producing detailed test plans.
- Reviewing and/or producing automated test scripts.
- Performing manual or automated end to end performance testing, identifying and reporting defects to the Test Manager/Project Manager.
- Work to deadlines, attend the daily stand up, monitor and report progress to the Test Manager/Project Manager.
- Any other task as directed by the Test Manager/Project Manager.
- Promote workplace safety, equity and diversity and participative management and environmental management practices in the workplace and act in accordance with our client's values and behaviours.
Note: Our client's ITB utilises Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) as the corporate test tool.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Experience as a System Test Analyst within organisations of a comparable size (or larger) to our client (a medium sized ICT Commonwealth organisation).
- Experience in Agile project methodologies and the ability to work independently.
- Experience in end-to-end Integration & Functional testing.
- Well-developed experience in defect management using Azure DevOps.
- Excellent communication skills including, ability to write, review and execute complex manual and automated test cases. and to interpret functional requirements and communicate complex technical information to non-technical people.
- Formal and recognised IT qualifications.
- Experience with Microsoft CRM, Portal testing. and.
- Experience developing test automation scripts.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid 03 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 213113