This innovative global insurance organisation is a leading provider within the Australian sector and fuelled by client and market demand, they are going through an exciting period of growth and expansion. As such, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced Security Architect to establish and lead a security engineering function.
About the role:
- Research, explore and prove the value of potential security vendor products
- Configure, integrate and install new security products across the required security domains
- Create dashboards and tooling to enable Cyber Security Operations to monitor, detect and prevent threats, both internal and external
- Act as an evangelist for better security practices across the wider organisation
- Maintain security policies, standards, solution architecture and detailed design documentation
- Work with multiple teams to reduce the effort and risks due to variety of manual processes
- Hands-on experience as you will be expected to configure, code and integrate products, participate in workshops, establish detailed designs, encourage best practice and contribute to a continuous improvement pipeline
- Experienced in maintaining security policies, standards, solution architecture and detailed design documentation
- Experience in the facilitation of business requirements and working closely with Product Owners
- Must be able to engage with multiple teams and stakeholders across a dynamic organisation.
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with people and clients at all levels
- Someone who is comfortable working within an Agile and dynamic environment
- Agile, Lean for Software Development, Scrum, Kanban, Test Driven Development (TDD/ATDD), DevOps, Extreme Programming (XP), LeSS and familiar with a range of digital tools.
- SCRUM Manager Certificate and equivalent Kanban knowledge and solid experience in application of these skills.
- Coaching in Agile approaches
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, engineering, or software engineering