We are currently recruiting for a Security Specialist to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Company.
The successful candidate will provide support and guidance to the business to ensure that the relevant security certifications are delivered and maintained. They will conduct reviews to identify non-compliance, makes recommendations and ensures these are implemented and provide executive and senior management reporting on risk related matters to inform and update key stakeholders.
Essential experience required:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the IT industry with at least 5 plus years in information security.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a technology solution that requires iRAP certification or similar certification.
- Experience in the creation and delivery of the required documentation and associated artefacts to meet iRAP certification.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively in a team of information security and technology professionals in a large and complex organisation.
- Demonstrated experience working with large and complex projects using both agile and waterfall methodology in consulting, compliance and/or security related roles.
- Demonstrated experience leading process enhancement to meet security compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring others to enable team members to have an understanding of the ISM, PSPF and how it impacts the solution being implemented.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Zoe on 03 8080 7200 for more information.