Our client is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world.
As the Security Solutions Delivery Director, you will bring your experience from your prior roles as a Practice Director or Principal, and take responsibility for the Services Operating Plan for Security Services within the APAC region.
In this role, you will build the business and cultivate security service opportunities by shaping deals, supporting sales and establishing engagements to ensure profitable revenue growth, as well as leading the management and/or delivery of replicable Security services and Security solutions into targeted high-growth markets for new and existing clients while achieving profitable revenue growth.
Other responsibilities of this role include:
- Design end-to-end security, business and technology solutions and business cases to justify the implementation of those solutions for large projects.
- Manage all of the regional security financials and operational metrics for the practice.
- Function as a security industry and security portfolio expert.
- Build project plans and leads 7-12 consultants in the delivery of large projects of high complexity with responsibility for staffing, delivery methods, and quality and project profitability. May also manage global projects.
- Leads business development, proposal development, client presentations, marketing and thought leadership, which includes developing responses to RFI's and RFP's, as well as, creating and delivering client oral presentations to support those responses.
- Analyse the market, industries, geography and current talent within the workforce and uses this information to develop a strategic direction for the organization for which they are responsible.
- Make strategic decisions for the practice or organization regarding what service and product offerings will be made available.
- Demonstrates the ability to influence C-level security executives based on subject matter expertise in order to sell products and services
- Demonstrates a clear and established public profile in the security market in Australia
- Has deep vendor relationships that can be leveraged to deliver an end to end solution
- Develops pricing models that demonstrate the profitability of proposed consulting projects in partnership with Client Executives and Sales Executives.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage one or more clients, projects, and project teams
This is a critical role for our client, If you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #239727.